Sectors of application
- To reduce the costs associated with the overproduction of goods, their storage or congestion of production facilities
- To better understand and anticipate the behaviour of your customers and consumers in order to increase their satisfaction
- To use the data you have available and to automate your processing, in order to initiate a predictive and prescriptive approach
- Skills and know-how recognised within the EDF Group's various business lines: forecasts of national portfolio and customer cluster electricity consumption, forecasts for "smart grids", gas consumption forecasts, market price forecasts, wind production forecasts.
- Know-how in the development of high-performance industrial codes and in the development of rapid prototypes.
- Internationally recognised scientific excellence (publications, awards, education).
- Analysis of needs and formalisation of forecasting problems, development of models and prototypes, from raw data to the final forecast
- Development of complete software solutions and decision-making support tools adapted to your needs
- Support in the selection of off-the-shelf forecasting solutions
- Audit of existing forecasting models
- Development of a tailor-made training programme focusing on the state of the art in the field or directly focused on your practical applications
Use case examples
EDF SA : Resolution of a peak forecasting problem in the group’s call centres, in order to optimise and develop schedules.
Short-term, medium-term and long-term operational forecasting of the consumption of EDF's customer portfolios to manage the supply-demand balance.
Distribution Grid: Modelling and development of forecasting models for smart grids: provision of thousands of forecasting models, for forecasts ranging from the intraday level to several years, to operate and schedule tomorrow’s networks.
Going further with EDF R&D
EDF providing solutions for your carbon neutrality goals
Discover our solutions.
Watch and read everything about our testing facilities.
Training your staff
Learn new methods, tools and deepen your knowledge.