Sectors of application
Electricity production, turbine generators, research & development
- To improve the availability of your generators: to avoid unplanned shutdowns that immobilise the entire production facility
- To improve performance: to prepare maintenance/repair operations without having to stop the process
- To anticipate unexpected incidents: to prevent serious damage to a turbine generator
- Highly efficient (patented) unique diagnostic solution: on-line detection of major rotor defects (short-circuit between turns and eccentricity faults). Ability to determine the nature of the fault and its radial location
- Years of modelling, know-how and expertise in the field of EDF plant pool generators are incorporated into the software
- "Plug and play" solution based on a flow sensor installed in the generator, energy self-sufficient and extremely simple to use
- Highly economical solution for turbine generator rotors
Based on our high-performance, easy-to-use (patented) NYMFEA diagnostic solution, we offer:
- Either the sale and installation of the NYMFEA solution and training in its use
- Or a diagnostic service for your generators
Use case examples
EDF nuclear and thermal power plants: currently being deployed in EDF thermal and nuclear power plants.
Going further with EDF R&D
EDF providing solutions for your carbon neutrality goals
Discover our solutions.
Watch and read everything about our testing facilities
Training your staff
Learn new methods, tools and deepen your knowledge.