What is digital accessibility?
An accessible website allows people with disabilities to access its content and functionality without difficulty.
For example, using an accessible site, you can:
- Browse with speech synthesis and/or a refreshable Braille display (used mainly by blind and visually impaired people).
- Customize the site’s display settings to suit your needs (increasing or reducing character size, changing colours, etc.).
- Navigate without using the mouse (with the keyboard only, via a touch screen, voice or any other suitable device).
To do this, the site must comply with the standards in force at the time when it is produced and updated.
EDF undertakes to make its websites (Internet, intranet and extranet), its software packages, mobile applications and urban digital infrastructure accessible in accordance with article 47 of French law no. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To do this, EDF implements the following strategy and actions:
This accessibility declaration applies to the website https://www.edf.fr.
The “edf.fr” website is partially compliant with RGAA* version 4.1 as a result of the non-conformities and exemptions listed below.
* Référentiel Général d’Amélioration de l’Accessibilité
The compliance audit conducted by the Atalan company in November 11, 2022, follow-up of a counter-audit on July 7, 2023 on the production version of the site reveals that 90% of the RGAA 4.1 criteria have been met.
List of non-compliant criteria:
- 3.1 In each web page, the information should not be given only by color. Is this rule respected?
- 4.5 Does each pre-recorded time-based media have, if necessary, a synchronized audio description (except in special cases)?
- 5.3 For each layout table, does the linearized content remain understandable?
- 7.1 Is each script, if necessary, compatible with assistive technologies?
- 10.2 In every webpage, does visible, information-bearing content still exist when style sheets are disabled?
- 10.11 For each web page, can the contents be presented without resorting to vertical scrolling for a window with a height of 256px or horizontal scrolling for a window with a width of 320px (except in special cases)?
- 10.12 In each web page, can the text spacing properties be redefined by the user without loss of content or functionality (except special cases)?
- 11.10 In each form, is the input control used in a relevant way (except special cases)?
List of exempt content:
- YouTube video player.
- "IARA" chatbot.
Publication of this accessibility statement
This statement was published on July 10, 2023
Technologies used to create the site
- WAI-ARIA 1.1
Content rendering checks were performed with the following browser and screen reader combinations:
- Firefox 104 and NVDA 2022.2
- Firefox 104 and JAWS 2021
- Chrome 104 and Android Talkback 12
Accessibility evaluation tools
- Color Contrast Analyser
- Development tool Firefox and Chrome
- Web Developer (extension Firefox and Chrome)
Site pages that have been checked for compliance
- Accueil (https://www.edf.fr/)
- EDF Entreprises (https://www.edf.fr/entreprises)
- Tarif bleu (https://www.edf.fr/entreprises/electricite-gaz/tarifs-reglementes/tarif…)
- Parcours d'orientation à la transition énergétique (https://www.edf.fr/entreprises/parcours-d-orientation-de-la-transition-…)
- EDF recrute (https://www.edf.fr/edf-recrute)
- Nos offres (https://www.edf.fr/edf-recrute/rejoignez-nous/voir-les-offres/nos-offre…)
- Technicien d'Exploitation CVC H/F (2022-47920) (https://www.edf.fr/edf-recrute/offre/detail/2022-47920)
- Résultats de la recherche sur "Facture" (https://www.edf.fr/resultats?exactValue=1&keywords=Facture)
- Clients en France (https://www.edf.fr/contacts/clients-en-France)
- Contact (https://www.edf.fr/entreprises/nous-contacter/contacter-edf-entreprises)
- Recrutement handicap (https://www.edf.fr/edf-recrute/pourquoi-choisir-edf/un-employeur-respon…)
- Indicateurs financiers et extra-financiers (https://www.edf.fr/groupe-edf/agir-en-entreprise-responsable/rapports-e…)
- Mentions légales (https://www.edf.fr/mentions-legales)
- Plan du site (https://www.edf.fr/groupe-edf/plan-du-site)
- Groupe EDF (https://www.edf.fr/groupe-edf)
- Accompagner nos clients au quotidien (https://www.edf.fr/groupe-edf/accompagner-nos-clients-au-quotidien)
- Consommer moins et mieux chez vous (https://www.edf.fr/groupe-edf/accompagner-nos-clients-au-quotidien/cons…)
- Produire une énergie respectueuse du climat (https://www.edf.fr/groupe-edf/produire-une-energie-respectueuse-du-clim…)
- Accessibilité (https://www.edf.fr/accessibilite)
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the site manager to obtain information about an accessible alternative or request the content in another form.
Contact the Communication Department by email via firstname.lastname@example.org (only for questions of digital accessibility).
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have contacted the person responsible for the website to notify them of a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the portal content or services, and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Défenseur des droits citizens’ rights protection body.
- Contact the Défenseur des droits representative in your region..
- Send a letter by post (freepost, no stamp needed): :
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse (Freepost) 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07