EDF undertakes to make its websites (Internet, intranet and extranet), its software packages, mobile applications and urban digital infrastructure accessible in accordance with article 47 of French law no. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
This accessibility declaration applies to the website https://www.edf.fr.
By applying the technical standards of France’s RGAA (General Accessibility Improvement Framework), it is possible to verify that a web page complies with the 50 Level A and AA success criteria listed in the WCAG 2.1 international standard.
The “edf.fr” website is partially compliant with RGAA version 4.0 (and therefore WCAG 2.1) as a result of the non-conformities and exemptions listed below.
The compliance audit conducted by the Atalan company in May 2020 on the preproduction version of the site reveals that 94% of the RGAA 4.0 criteria have been met.
List of non-compliant criteria:
- 3.2 In each web page, is the contrast between the text colour and the background colour sufficiently high (except in special cases)?
- 3.3 In each web page, are the colours used in interface components or graphical elements that convey information sufficiently well contrasted (except in special cases)?
- 6.1 Is each link explicit (excluding special cases)?
- 8.2 Is the source code generated for each web page valid for the type of document specified (excluding special cases)?
Dispensations for disproportionate burdens
- The carousels used on the site are not fully compliant with the ARIA “Carousel” design scheme. However, they can be used with the keyboard alone, with the main screen readers (speech synthesis and/or refreshable Braille display) and other assistive technologies.
- The autocomplete systems offered for certain site form fields do not fully adhere to the ARIA “Combo Box” design scheme. However, they can be used on the keyboard alone, with the main screen readers and other assistive technologies.
- The tab systems used on the site do not fully adhere to the ARIA “Tabs” design scheme. However, they can be used on the keyboard alone, with the main screen readers and other assistive technologies.
- The PDF documents offered for download are not fully accessible. Making all of these already available documents accessible would involve a very significant amount of work. EDF will therefore offer accessible versions of these documents upon request. To obtain an accessible version of a document, please contact us via one of the means proposed in the “Feedback and Contact” section (available below on this page) stating the name of the document concerned.
Content not subject to the accessibility requirement
- iframes for the “Twitter”, “LinkedIn” and “YouTube” accounts of EDF and EDF Entreprises.
- “reCAPTCHA” iframes (spam protection system).
- “Do You Dream Up” chatbot.
- Interactive “OpenStreetMap” maps.
- YouTube video player.
Publication of this accessibility statement
This statement was published on 9 September 2020.
Technologies used to create the site
Content rendering checks were carried out with the following browser and screen reader combinations:
- Firefox 76 and NVDA 2020.1
- Firefox 76 and Jaws 2019
- VoiceOver for iOS 12.4.5
Accessibility evaluation tools
- Color Contrast Analyser
- Firefox development tool
- Web Developer (Firefox extension)
Site pages that have been checked for compliance
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the site manager to obtain information about an accessible alternative or request the content in another form.
Contact the Digital Communication and Innovation Department by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Cette procédure est à utiliser dans le cas suivant.
You have contacted the person responsible for the website to notify them of a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the portal content or services, and you have not received a satisfactory response.