Sectors of application
Food Industry/Chemical and plastics industries/Ventilation/Grinding/Compressed air/Traction/Lifting
- To improve the predictive maintenance of electric motors: by measuring temperatures, vibration levels, load profiles and temperature and thus to detect internal machine faults early on.
- To improve industrial process monitoring: using highly economical instrumentation, information is sent from each motor and can trigger alarms on demand.
- To improve the energy efficiency of the process: depending on your load profile, the software offers you an economical solution and calculates your rate of return on investment.
- An energy self-sufficient "plug and play" solution, which is extremely simple to install and use
- Decades of know-how and expertise in the field of motors incorporated into the software
- Universal solution that can be adapted to any type of low voltage motor
Based on the MotorBox system, an innovative system designed by EDF R&D that facilitates the monitoring of electric motors for maintenance, process monitoring and energy efficiency purposes, we offer:
- Trial and test campaigns in the field of motor energy performance in all industrial processes
- Expert audits on site
- Assistance in industrial motorisation asset management
- Assistance in project design and construction supervision to implement solutions to optimise your motors’ consumption
- Training in investment decisions for more economical motorisation solutions
Use case examples
EDF: Used with our customers to offer energy-saving solutions.
EDF Energy: Successfully tested with EDF ENERGY UK customers in 2015.
Going further with EDF R&D
EDF providing solutions for your carbon neutrality goals
Discover our solutions.
Watch and read everything about our testing facilities
Training your staff
Learn new methods, tools and deepen your knowledge.