In accordance with regulation no. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, relating to information technology, data files and civil liberties, EDF may need to process your personal data in the context of its activities.
The details of the data processing carried out will vary according to your relationship/interactions with EDF (customer/prospective customer, job applicant, Internet user browsing EDF’s websites, etc.) and, where applicable, the category of customer to which you belong.
If you are an EDF customer or prospective customer:
- To find out about the type of personal data processing implemented by EDF in relation to the data of its existing and prospective residential customers click here (in French).
- To find out about the type of personal data processing implemented by EDF in relation to the data of its existing and prospective business customers click here (in French).
If you wish to apply or have applied for a position at EDF:
To find out about the type of personal data processing implemented by EDF in relation to the data of candidates who have applied for a position via the “candidate space” on the EDF website click here.
If you are browsing EDF's websites:
- When EDF collects personal data via forms on its websites, specific notices on information technology and civil liberties are shown at the sides of the forms in question to inform you of how EDF processes the information collected through these forms.
- With regard to cookies and other trackers that may be used when you browse our websites (depending on the choices you make via our cookie banners), we ask that you refer to the specific information on cookies accessible at the bottom of each page on our sites.
The information relating to the cookies used on the site that you are currently browsing is accessible by clicking here.
Your rights to your personal data:
In relation to your personal data, under the conditions set out in the regulations, you have:
- The right to access and rectify your data in the event that this information proves to be inaccurate, incomplete and/or out of date.
- The right to object, free of charge, to the use of this information by EDF, in particular for sales and marketing purposes.
- The right to have your data deleted.
- The right to limit the processing of your data.
- The right to the portability of your data.
You may exercise the above-mentioned rights online by filling in a request form in your EDF Entreprises, EDF Collectivités or EDF Particuliers Customer area, depending on your profile (pages in French).
These rights can also be exercised by e-mail:
- At firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0 810 333 633 (price of a local call) for EDF Entreprises and EDF Collectivités customers.
- At email@example.com or by telephone on 09 69 32 15 15 (price of a local call) for EDF Particuliers (residential) customers, or by post at the following address: EDF SERVICE CLIENTS TSA 21941 – 62978 ARRAS CEDEX 9.
If you encounter any problems, these rights can also be exercised by contacting EDF's Data Protection Officer (DPO):
DÉLÉGUÉ À LA PROTECTION DES DONNÉES (DPO)
Délégué à la protection des données
Tour EDF - 20 place de la Défense
92050 Paris La Défense Cedex
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you may refer the matter to the CNIL – Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties) if you feel that your rights in relation to your personal data have not been respected.