Home maintenance, admin, paying bills, security, DIY, vehicle services and mobility... Faced with such a multitude of daily chores, our customers don’t know where to start. Are you a start-up or a small or medium-sized business with an innovative idea to help them save time and make their lives easier? Then why not take part in our call for projects for home services from 4 April to 14 May 2018!
The object of the call for projects? To improve the daily lives of residential customers in their homes
EDF wants to help improve the everyday lives of its residential customers. That’s why we’re looking for innovative solutions which make everyone’s daily lives easier and give them greater peace of mind.
The aim of this new call for projects is to find a start-up or a small or medium-sized business offering tools, products, or a combination of existing or maturing solutions in the area of home services.
Another call for projects devoted to home assistance for older people is open from 6 March to 9 April 2018. You can only apply for one of them. So make sure you choose the area which best fits your offer!
EDF is committed! 4 good reasons to apply for this call for projects
If you are one of the winners, you’ll enjoy the following advantages:
- Paid testing
- Technical support and contacts with EDF experts
- Support from EDF and its partners (competitiveness clusters, incubators, etc.) for implementing the tested solution
- Exposure in EDF's communications media (website, social media, etc.)
What solutions are we seeking?
Proxy services (physical and digital)
In everyday life, there’s a multitude of chores to be done which we sometimes put off until tomorrow or which we’d like some help with. Tell us about your innovative services for making residential customers’ lives easier!
Support and connected home services
Whether it’s to do with security, well-being or day-to-day arrangements, propose your smart solutions for greater peace of mind!
*These are just some examples. As long as your idea falls within these priority areas, we’re open to anything!
You can also submit a combination of solutions responding to the various needs above.
This call for projects is for you if...
You wish to present the innovative home services you have thought of and designed. This call for projects is right for you if your solution is:
- Unique and outside the box
- Easy to implement with a competitive advantage (solutions with existing customers have an advantage)
- Scalable on the French residential customers market
- Economically viable in the short, medium, and long term, and profitable
- Easy to test immediately on a web platform to put the solution on the market, previous success online an advantage
- In accordance with EDF image and values