Environmental, societal and human resources information
Through its Reference Document, EDF publishes environmental, HR and societal information in accordance with the provisions of Article L.225-102-1 of the French Commercial Code and the Decree of 24 April 2012 implementing the Grenelle 2 Law, which requires companies to disclose how the social and environmental consequences of their activities are taken into account and report on their commitments in favour of sustainable development.
- EDF Reference Document 2016 (chapter 3)
- EDF Reference Document 2015 (chapter 3)
- EDF Reference Document 2014 (chapter 17)
- EDF Reference Document 2013 (chapter 6, section 6.6)
- EDF Reference Document 2012 (chapter 6, section 6.6)
Find out those documents in the "Reference Documents