Facts and Figures
Facts & Figures is a document presenting EDF Group, its strategic developments, its operational and geographic profile in a synthetized format.
2022 in figures
2022 EDF Group's Facts and Figures
This 2022 edition of Facts and Figures makes a focus on:
On the road to carbon neutrality:
- EDF, world leader in low-carbon electricity generation.
- Strategy, CSR successes & carbon footprint.
- Nuclear: projects under construction, Small Modular Reactors (SMR) and EPR2 reactors.
- An overview of regulated activities (Enedis, Linky, etc.).
- Updates on renewable energies (pipeline breakdown, etc.) and growth prospects.