Would you like to join the Shareholder Advisory Committee?
Download the application file below:
Functioning and composition
- The Shareholder Advisory Committee is both a consultative body and a think tank.
- Its objective is to contribute to the permanent improvement of procedures and communications to individual shareholders.
- Its mission is to express your expectations in terms of information and relations with the Group.
- It meets between two and four times a year under the chairmanship of the Director of Shareholder Relations.
- It consists of at least eight members, including one EDF employee and one former EDF employee.
They are selected based on their motivation and their representativeness of the individual EDF shareholders in order to ensure that the Committee best reflects their diversity.
Téléchargez le règlement du comité consultatif PDF - 46,91 Ko
Download the Consultative Committee Rules - in French PDF - 46,91 Ko
Trainer in Law and Business Management - Individual shareholder.
Enedis purchasing department - Employee shareholder.
Sales Manager, Road Transport Sector (retired) - Individual shareholder.
Former contractor, building sector - Individual shareholder.
Divisional Commissioner (retired) - Individual shareholder.
Independent photographer - Individual shareholder.
Executive Assistant, Chemicals sector (retired) - Individual shareholder.
Management-Finance executive, Energy Sector (retired) - Employee shareholder.
Philippe de Saint-Ours
Management-Finance executive, Chemical sector (retired) - Individual shareholder.
Engineer - Individual shareholder.
Meetings and tasks
Allow a panel of shareholders to express the expectations of individual shareholders and thereby contribute to improving communication with the Group: this is EDF’s objective in creating the Shareholder Advisory Committee.
This Committee is a consultative body. Its proposals and opinions concern the procedures and services dedicated to shareholders, such as the Shareholders’ Newsletter, the General Shareholders’ Meeting, shareholders’ meetings, Shareholders’ Club events, the EDF stand at the Shareholders’ Fair, etc.