Sectors of application
Manufacturers of heat pumps (air-air, air-water, water-water, fuel hybrids, gas hybrids, geothermal) and thermodynamic water heaters/Boiler manufacturers/Designers of innovative energy systems
- To characterise and approve equipment for the production of heating or domestic hot water in residential or tertiary buildings
- To optimise energy equipment by improving its performance (energy consumption, thermal comfort, customer invoicing, etc.)
- To think up and design innovative energy equipment
- Recognised technical expertise for the global industrial sector.
- Powerful test resources providing multiple possibilities through unique semi-virtuality.
- Several years of experience in prototyping.
- Numerous field monitoring operations that reinforce our knowledge of real system operation.
- Internationally recognised scientific excellence (publications, awards, higher education).
- Trial and test campaigns on energy equipment in a controlled or real environment, and for simulated (semi-virtual) consumption scenarios.
- Identification of ways to improve your equipment or products through combined laboratory/modelling analysis.
- Prototype design, commissioning and tests in our laboratories.
Use case examples
Several dozen energy equipment manufacturers: Laboratory tests of around a hundred products to analyse their performance under controlled or real conditions.
Support for technological solutions destined for the new equipment market.
Going further with EDF R&D
EDF providing solutions for your carbon neutrality goals
Discover our solutions.
Watch and read everything about our testing facilities.
Training your staff
Learn new methods, tools and deepen your knowledge.