Sectors of application
Photovoltaic installer sector / Centralised production / Solution integrator for buildings.
- To characterise and approve a product or integrated solution for the production of photovoltaic electricity
- To assess the initial and long-term behaviour of modules and their systems (inverters, etc.)
- To develop sizing tools for photovoltaic projects in various sectors (tertiary, industrial, residential, centralised)
- To define a research programme and/or develop test resources associated with photovoltaic production
- Know-how implemented in support of EDF Energies Nouvelles (EN) and its subsidiaries (EDF Group).
- Multi-physical modelling tools, enabling work to be carried out from the module level to the PV equipment level.
- Training provided for a wide range of audiences (researchers, study engineers, etc.).
- Internationally recognised scientific excellence (publications, awards, higher education).
- Trial and test campaigns of all technologies.
- Modelling studies of photovoltaic installations and optimisation of their sizing and management.
- Set-up of research projects and programmes on centralised and decentralised photovoltaic systems.
Use case examples
Off Grid Electric: Assessment of equipment characteristics, including a characterisation campaign of the modules used in their offers.
EDF Business Units: Study of module qualification and ageing. Assessment of specific deterioration. Realisation of innovative production systems.
EDF Affiliate: Development of a self-consumption manager used to control the production of domestic hot water and electrochemical storage depending on photovoltaic production.
EDF providing solutions for your carbon neutrality goals
Discover our solutions.
Watch and read everything about our testing facilities
Training your staff
Learn new methods, tools and deepen your knowledge.