Sectors of application
Sectors of application: Industry / Tertiary sector / Public lighting
Targeted equipment: Lamps, lights, ballasts, management and control computer systems
- To invest in high-performance lighting equipment adapted to your buildings and outdoor spaces, which includes the latest technologies.
- To guarantee the quality of equipment.
- To control your installation in accordance with all your needs.
- To come up with smart, communicating solutions.
- Multidisciplinary expertise directly available: electrical, electronic, thermal, equipment, communication and control
- Recognised experience and know-how implemented by our technicians and expert engineers
- A single laboratory to test all components (possibility of carrying out tests in cold chambers)
- An outdoor public lighting platform for network tests
- A laboratory accessible to customers
- Support and assistance in decision-making for your lighting solutions: identification of needs and drafting of specifications.
- Equipment tests: assessment of lighting solutions through the appraisal of the multiple innovations presented (quality of manufacture, quality of components, choice of design, resistance over time).
- Support in the implementation and maintenance conditions necessary to ensure satisfactory operation.
- Co-development of solutions that incorporate smart lighting.
Use case examples
Logistics operator: Equipment tests before making investment decisions.
Railway transportation: Drafting of specifications for station platform lighting.
Private car park operator: Support in investment-related decision-making (technological choices and implementation recommendations).
Agri-food / Aeronautics: Analysis of specific needs and assessment of equipment to support the choice of solutions.
Aller plus loin avec la R&D d'EDF
EDF providing solutions for your carbon neutrality goals
Discover our solutions.
Watch and read everything about our testing facilities
Training your staff
Learn new methods, tools and deepen your knowledge.