Sectors of application
Utilities/Energy services/Industry/Facility management
- To improve the reliability of your heat demand forecasts
- To optimise your heat production as accurately as possible
- To receive easy-to-use forecasts that are tailored to your needs
- One software for your entire plant pool: ForecastHeat is extremely efficient, regardless of the climate.
- You benefit from EDF feedback: the software has been developed with operators and validated on several EDF group installations of very different sizes.
- Cutting-edge software developed by EDF R&D: ForecastHeat combines several statistical methods and is regularly improved to incorporate new forecasting techniques.
- A service to forecast the heat demand on your production unit, based on our ForecastHeat software, in a format defined with you. The forecasting time scale and frequency are adapted to your needs and available data
- Support to optimise your production
Use case examples
Dalkia France: Selection of ForecastHeat after the benchmarking of four tools. Deployment planned in 400 boiler rooms.
Dalkia UK/EDF Energy: Assessment of ForecastHeat in a London power plant. Estimated financial gain of 6% in combination with the PILOT heating network optimisation software. Deployment planned for 2017.
Going further with EDF R&D
EDF providing solutions for your carbon neutrality goals
Discover our solutions.
Watch and read everything about our testing facilities
Training your staff
Learn new methods, tools and deepen your knowledge.