Sectors of application
Urban development, smart city management
- Visualize air quality in an urban context
- Mesure and describe major pollutant in an urban area
- Inspire practical suggestion for air quality improvement
- Rise awarness on air quality issues or build an innovation programme on air quality
- Several decades of experience in industrial and urban EDF site.
- Strong links with top academic partner (common lab with the Ecole des Ponts ParisTech).
- High level recognition in sciences and academic (publications, distinctions, university education).
- Long term training experience for an high spectrum of public from engineers to general public
- Home made development of adapted tools
- 3D simulation of atmospheric pollutant dispersion and chemistry
- Consultancy on low cost air quality measure
- Delivery of data collection campaign
- Backtrack and identification of pollutant emissions
- Training and educational programme on air quality issue
Use case examples
Grand Paris (2019): 3D visualization of air quality for a new urban area in Villiers sur Marne (Grand Paris Area) for the urban highway A4 toward the buildings
EDF: dispersion of NO, NO2 et ozone including chemistry modelling for industrial sites.
ADEME (2019): review on the real efficacy of air quality improvement measures linked to traffic regulation in Europe
Village Olympique Paris 2024 (2020): 3D visualization of air quality for the Olympic Games village in Paris from the urban highway A86 toward the buildings
Going further with EDF R&D
EDF providing solutions for your carbon neutrality goals
Discover our solutions.
Watch and read everything about our testing facilities
Training your staff
Learn new methods, tools and deepen your knowledge.