Sectors of application
Local authorities / Professional fleet managers / Service station operators / Major industrial accounts, etc.
- To size a hydrogen service station to supply a fleet of vehicles
- To choose the most suitable suppliers for your needs
- To produce hydrogen through on-site decarbonised electricity, generating value through the optimisation of electrical control
- To equip the installation with a monitoring system enabling the remote monitoring of the installation, the diagnosis of the performance of the installation and the optimisation of maintenance
- 15 years of expertise, from laboratory to field activities, including technical and economic opportunity studies
- Know-how implemented in support of various EDF partners (cities, semi-public companies, small and medium-sized companies, large groups)
- Studies carried out for various customers within the EDF group
- Strong presence in national and European working groups (AFHYPAC, FCH-JU)
- Internationally recognised scientific excellence (publications, patents)
- Project Management Assistance from preliminary design to commissioning, including pre-sizing calculations, the drafting of specifications for invitations to tender, the assessment of bids and the selection of suppliers, technical expertise during the front end engineering design phase, construction and commissioning
- Development of monitoring systems adapted to your needs for installation monitoring and preventive maintenance
- Analysis of performance of installations
- Technical and economic analyses
- Set-up of national and European research projects and programmes in hydrogen mobility
- Training in hydrogen technologies
Use case examples
La Poste: Sizing of service stations in the context of the MobyPost project and project management assistance through to operation and performance monitoring.
Sarreguemines Confluences urban community: Project management assistance, choice of suppliers, preparation of grant applications, monitoring.
SEMITAN: Project management assistance, choice of suppliers, preparation of grant applications, monitoring.
Going further with EDF R&D
EDF providing solutions for your carbon neutrality goals
Discover our solutions.
Watch and read everything about our testing facilities.
Training your staff
Learn new methods, tools and deepen your knowledge.