The 2019 edition includes:
- - The “raison d'être” and the business model of EDF
- - Carbon neutrality in 2050. EDF aims to move away from coal-fired power generation by 2030 in all geographical areas
- - A description of the first implementations of 3 CAP 2030 strategic plan projects : Solar Plan, Storage Plan, Electric Mobility Plan
- - Strengthening of performance indicators on Group's six corporate social responsibility goals
- - And a overview of the Renewables business and its growth outlook
This edition of Facts and Figures reflects the situation at the end of 2019, the consequences of the health crisis linked to the Coronavirus are therefore not dealt with in this document.