Our main concern is your success!This year, become one of the 3,000 students who will do their apprenticeship at EDF!
Apprenticeship at EDF is:
• 96% chance of obtaining your degree ;
• real tasks with concrete responsibilities ;
• a support in your success by an experienced tutor, recognized for his professional skills ;
• real added value for your resume ;
• 9 chances out of 10 to have a job or to continue your studies after your contract.
Apprenticedhip is a solution that allows you to acquire a real professional experience while continuing to train. Why not you ?
The apprentices, they are the ones who speak it best
Happy Trainees is a survey orchestrated by " meilleure entreprises.com " with young students doing internships or apprenticeship in more than 800 companies in France. Since 2016, we participate in this survey and our trainees and apprentices can express their opinion on our Group and their mission
An apprenticeship at EDF, what does it mean ? To do an apprenticeship is to prepare a diploma while discovering in a very concrete way the life in company.
At EDF, the success of this course is based on the commitment of more than 5,000 tutors, including yours, who will be at your side every step of the way, throughout the year, to guide you, answer your questions and guide you throught your projects. Your future tutor is an experienced professional. Volunteer, he has been trained to accompany you, guide you throughout your training. He will be in contact with your training establishment to ensure the success of your course.
At EDF, apprenticeship is offered in many fields of activity
Whether you are preparing a diploma from CAP to Bac +5... We need young talents like you in our teams.
Discover below the testimonials of alternants EDF (in French) :
What kind of apprenticeship is right for you? Two types of work-study contracts make it possible to prepare a diploma : the apprenticeship contract and the professionalization contract.
If in both cases your contract gives you the status of employee on fixed-term contracts (CDD) of a particular type, it presents specificities in terms of wages, leave entitlements, probationary period, duration of the contract, etc.
Remain the essential : the common purpose of these two contracts is to allow you to obtain a diploma, a qualification or a certified professional title, as well as professional experience in a large company with a solid reputation. All companies affiliated to EDF group have the same quality requirement in your reception, your training and your support, whatever the form of your contract.
The perks of being an apprentice
In addition to the many good reasons to choose an apprenticeship career path - experience, qualifications, a salary, learning about a profession, etc. - EDF has a structure in place that will help you integrate into our work teams :
- a tutor will be at hand to offer guidance, answer questions, and provide support ;
- you will join our apprentice community in the EDF social network where you can chat, share good practices, and help each other out ;
- a salary ranging from 45-100% of the minimum wage depending on your age and level of education (link to pay scale) ;
- school fees paid in full ;
- access to our allowances for travel costs, accommodation, and dining, which take the individual circumstances of our apprentices into account.
Your professional experience as an apprentice at EDF will be a bonus, initially as an applicant to the same Group.
We have many partners institutions (IUT, University, high schools, business and engineering schools). Check out the next fair dates.
3 "in-house" CFAs offering training tailored to the EDF Group's businesses, spread over the territory :
- The CFA of the energy professions in lle-de-France, in partnership with 10 training institutions spread throughout the Ile-de-France region, the CFA welcomes every year a hundred new apprentices. It offers 7 degree courses in the fields of production, marketing or transport and distribution.
- Since 2006, with the support of the Hauts-de-France Region, the Dalkia CFA in the Hauts-de-France region has been training tomorrow's professionals in energy services and, more broadly, sustainable development. This CFA offers preparation for 7 diplomas recognized by the National Education, CAP to BTS and 2 professional titles (Industrial Maintenance Technician and Maintenance Technician Thermal Equipment).
- The CFA of energy professions in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, co-founded by major companies in the energy sector, was created to meet the important needs of the sector in the region. In partnership with 8 training institutions spread over the region (mainly Lyon, Grenoble, Clermont-Ferrand), it offers 6 diploma courses, from baccalaureate to BTS, for a hundred new students every year. Located in a central area in the field of energy, it trains in the main professions: hydraulics, electricity networks, wind power, nuclear and photovoltaic.