Commitment to jobs for disabled people: a network of partners
EDF can draw upon a network of local and national partners:
- “I can’t believe my eyes”: a web serie offering clear answers as to the behaviours to adopt and avoid with regard to disabilities. Perhaps a good laugh gets the point across better than a long speech...
To know more: jencroispasmesyeux.com
- TREMPLIN Etudes – Handicap – Entreprises is a charity that helps disabled young people to make the transition from student or apprentice to their first job
To know more: tremplin-handicap.fr
- TREMPLIN organised Tous HanScene, a video competition about disabilities, and EDF is an official partner for 2015. The competition is a chance to encourage disabled young people to enter higher education, and to incite tertiary education establishments to open up to disabled students
To know more: toushanscene.fr
EDF promoting sport for all
EDF has been a partner of the Fédération Française Handisport (FFH) for over 20 years.
The aim of this partnership is to increase media coverage for disabled sports in France up to the highest level of competition.
As part of this partnership, we maintain a presence at FFH sporting events that include the French Championships, and support sporting events for young people such as the Jeux de l’Avenir and the Grand Prix national des Jeunes.
EDF is also an official partner of the French National Disabled Sport Teams.
- Through Team EDF, a group of disabled and able-bodied champions, we are giving shape to our commitment to the inclusion of disabled people
- Every day, EDF works to facilitate access to work for elite disabled athletes by helping them to best reconcile their sporting career and working life. Some Team EDF athletes are currently Group employees
A pioneering company in terms of disability policies, EDF is today more committed than ever to supporting disabled workers through a network of stakeholders and partners, as well as through a series of affirmative actions to recruit and integrate disabled people within the Group.