Students are happy at EDF ! These are the findings of the Happy Trainees 2022-2023 survey.
Happy Trainees, what's that ?
For the 7th year in a row, EDF has received Happy Trainees accreditation from ChooseMyCompany.
Happy Trainees is a survey that assesses the attractiveness of an employer, and selects the companies that are the most « work-study and internship friendly », as evaluated by the students themselves.
The survey rates companies on 5 criteria :
- Career development
- The effectiveness of the environment
- The quality of management
Nearly 4,000 respondents are surveyed over a period of several months, and all responses are anonymous to guarantee objectivity.
IN PRACTICAL TERMS
90.4% of students recommend EDF and give us an overall rating of 4.21/5.
A few numbers :
- 90.1 % of our students find that the work organisation delivers a good work-life balance.
- 87.2 % consider that they are learning and have made progress, and value the human relationships in the organisation.
- 90.4 % of students find that they have learned and developed their skills during their stay.
Listen to their opinions
In reply to the question : What do you like most about the company ?
« There is a wide range of specialisms, which is very interesting. And there's a pleasant work environment in my department. »