Résultats

347 résultats trouvés pour « generated from »

Finalisation du financement de la phase 3 du parc solaire de 800 MW de Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum | EDF France

It has generated international interest from global business and energy companies, which reflects the trust and interest from international investors in large projects adopted by Dubai Government. This has been supported by the favourable existing regulatory and legislative frameworks in Dubai that enable public private partnerships.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. Groupe EDF
  3. Espaces dédiés
  4. Journalistes
  5. Tous les communiqués de presse

Q3_2015_cp05112015

a portion of the revenues generated from electricity sales will be used to encourage local entrepreneurship and support the local economy. 40 % of the wind farm is owned by local partners and the remaining 60 % is owned by InnoWind (a subsidiary owned 80 % by EDF Énergies Nouvelles.

Profile & Performance 2015

EDF Energies Nouvelles signed an agreement to sell Google the electricity generated from a wind farm in the United States -EDF Energies Nouvelles announced that its North American subsidiary... electricity and heat generated from renewable sources (excl. hydro) Z Direct energy consumption, by primary source Internal consumption, pumping electricity Internal consumption, electricity GWh 19 163 18 811 17 692 2 2 2 EN 6 NC.

Profile

37million customers worldwide 630 .4TWh electricity generation worldwide 108. 9g of CO 2 per kWh generated (CO2 emissions from EDF Group electricity and heat generation) 158 842 employees worldwide Consolidated data at 12.31.2010 65 2 billion in sales 04 EDF GROUP ACTIVITY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT REPORT 2010 EDF WORLDWIDE POLAND EC Wybrzeze (99 74 % EDF) Mapping Group operations The EDF Group is active in more than 30 countries.

EMTN n°28

Capital gains generated from the sale of bonds are exempt from income tax. Accordingly, Taiwanese corporate holders are not subject to income tax on any capital gains generated from the sale of the Notes... Non- Taiwanese corporate holders with a fixed place of business (e .g., a branch) or a business agent in Taiwan are not subject to income tax on any capital gains generated from the sale of 1509223 1 -10- the Notes.

EMTN n°29

Capital gains generated from the sale of bonds are exempt from income tax. Accordingly, Taiwanese corporate holders are not subject to income tax on any capital gains generated from the sale of the Notes... Non- Taiwanese corporate holders with a fixed place of business (e .g., a branch) or a business agent in Taiwan are not subject to income tax on any capital gains generated from the sale of 1509223 1 -10- the Notes.

Saisissez votre texte :
Haut de page