Being a Shareholder
Why be an EDF shareholder?
Because our future is electric. And it’s happening now.
- Being an EDF shareholder means owning part of the capital of a world energy leader.
- You will benefit from an attractive remuneration policy.
- You will share the values of a responsible energy company.
- We have put into place a complete system to respond to your needs and keep you informed, and we have instituted a transparent communications policy.
Our activity concerns both international and residential customers.
- From energy generation to the lighting of your home, we are present throughout the entire chain of electricity generation, all over the world.
- We are deeply implicated in global energy issues through the generation of electricity that is both competitive and low carbon.
- With the opening of the market to competition, we are transforming ourselves to put our expertise at the service of international markets.
- We are constantly reinventing our offers and services:
- to help residential customers control their electricity consumption,
- to support the energy and economic performance of businesses,
- to help communities adopt sustainable solutions for the city of tomorrow.