Select a specific question and discover the results of the 30 countries included in the study.
CLIMATE AS PRIORITYFrom this list, which topics worry you the most?
Which of the following two statements do you agree with most? Priority should be given to…
- Poverty and inequality
- Cost of living (inflation, purchasing power, etc.)
- Education, schooling
- The healthcare system
- Delinquency, crime
And what do you think will happen over the next few months in your country?
- The environment, even if it might slow down economic growth in your country and cause job losses
- Economic growth and jobs, even if it might have harmful consequences for the environment
From the following list, which environmental problems do you think are the most concerning in your country?
- The environment will take priority, even if this causes economic growth to slow down and jobs to be lost
- Economic growth and jobs will take priority, even if this has negative effects on the environment
- Climate change
- The decrease in biodiversity
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- Soil pollution (use of fertilizers, pesticides)
- Running out of resources (water, soil, wood…)
- Extreme climate events (floods, heatwaves, droughts, cyclones, forest fires…)
- The accumulation of waste, packaging, plastic
- Desertification, drought
PERCEPTION OF CLIMATE CHANGE
Would you say that we are experiencing a change in climate?
In relation to climate change, what would you say that compared to 1 year ago?And concerning this climate change that we hear about, would you say?
- That it is mainly due to human activity
- That it is mainly due to a natural phenomenon, like the ones the Earth has experienced throughout its history
- That there is no way to know
Do you think that the Coronavirus pandemic is linked to the negative effects of human activity on nature and the environment?
Based on your own knowledge, what are the main causes of climate change?
In your opinion, what consequences will the climate change have?
- Natural warming of the planet
- Heat produced by human activity
- Emissions of greenhouse gases such as CO2
- Air pollution
- The hole in the ozone layer
In your opinion, what risks do the climate change present for your country?
- Only negative consequences
- Both negative and positive consequences
- Only positive consequences
On the whole, would you say that, in your region, you have already noticed the effects of climate change?
- A decrease in biodiversity
- Problems regarding access to drinking water
- Food sources running out
- An increase in extreme climate events (storms, heatwaves, cyclones, fires…)
- Rising water levels and the submersion of coastal regions
- Desertification, drought and a temperature rise in certain regions
- The development of infectious diseases
- Pollution (soil, air, water…)
- Migration, displacement of people