EDF International Networks is a subsidiary of the EDF group in charge of developing projects of engineering, consulting and management services in the field of networks.
Its expertise, enhanced by 70 years of practice and innovation, covers all the know-how and experience of a grid company and network operator at every level of the value chain, from the fundamentals such as technical assistance to the latest advanced smart metering solutions.
The expertise of EDF International Networks improves networks performance and helps to meet the challenges of the energy transition.
EDF International Networks has gathered achievements all over the world:
The EDF International Networks commitment acts in 3 forms:
- Consultancy and audit on some specific deliverables
- Project management: performance of structured programmes for a single client (for instance: works supervision , smart meters deployment…)
- Concession, performance contract : Responsibility taken on several or all the fields with involvement on results (KPI defined)
Our range of offer is divided into 4 products lines:
- Technical performance (technical assistance, network planning, live works, high voltage, medium voltage, low voltage...)
- Economic performance (technical and non technical losses, customer management, delegated management…)
- Innovation (smart metering, energy renewable, automation…)
- Support functions (training, safety, hygiene and health, supply chain…)