Publish on 03/05/2016
This year, the Nature Festival will once again be an unmissable event for kids and adults alike. With this year’s theme being entitled Les Acteurs de la Nature (Nature’s Supporters), the EDF Flamanville visitors’ centre is inviting you and your family to become active supporters and protectors of nature.
A number of workshops will be held throughout the afternoon:
- 2 p.m. Construction of an insect or a ladybird hotel (in partnership with Aude Bourget, "Green Ideas")
- 3.30 p.m. Construction of a bird feeder using salvaged materials
- 4 p.m. Sensory snack unaided by the sense of sight, using all the other senses (Run by the RETINA association)
- 4.45 p.m. 5-km nature walk (Run by the RETINA association)
- 6.00 p.m. Return to the visitors’ centre where refreshments will be served
These workshops will be hosted in conjunction with Aude Bourget ("Green Ideas") and the RETINA association, which supports the fight against eye diseases.
Visitors can sign up for the whole day or for a specific workshop.
N.B. the number of places is limited.
In order to sign up or request further information, kindly contact the Flamanville visitors’ centre.