Search Results

33 résultats trouvés pour « 2 GW »

Investisseurs & Actionnaires | EDF France

16 2 EBITDA (EN MILLIARDS D'EUROS. 2 0 RÉSULTAT NET COURANT (EN MILLIARDS D'EUROS. 8 0 GW CAPACITÉS RENOUVELABLES EN CONSTRUCTION.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. Groupe EDF
  3. Espaces dédiés

EDF Group wins a 1.5 gw offshore wind project in New Jersey, USA | EDF France

The EDF Group is a major player in the offshore wind industry, with a portfolio of 6 5 GW of projects in operation, under construction or under development worldwide, including 2 GW in France, where it is the leader. It is also active in this sector, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, Germany, China, and now in the United States, where its subsidiary EDF Renewables has been operating for over 20 years .

  1. Edf.fr
  2. The EDF Group
  3. Dedicated sections
  4. Journalists
  5. All press releases

Compensation protocol for the closure of the Fessenheim nuclear plant | EDF France

At a meeting held on 24 January 2017, the EDF Board of Directors examined the terms of the protocol negotiated between the company and the French State in order to set the terms governing compensation for the damage suffered by the company as the result of the closure of the Fessenheim nuclear power plant, in application of the law on energy transition of 17 August 2015 . This law sets a ceiling of 63 2 GW for installed nuclear electricity generation capacity in France.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. The EDF Group
  3. Dedicated sections
  4. Journalists
  5. All press releases

EDF - Jinko Power consortium is awarded the world's largest solar project in Abu Dhabi | EDF France

With a capacity of 2 GW, it will be the largest single-project solar plant in the world and will generate the equivalent electricity to power over 160 000 local households each year. The plant will be the first one on such scale to deploy bifacial module technology, meaning that both sides of the PV modules capture light to yield higher generation .

  1. Edf.fr
  2. The EDF Group
  3. Dedicated sections
  4. Journalists
  5. All press releases

Renewable energies Asia

EDF holds a 40 % stake in the Nam Theun 2 Power Company (NTPC), which owns and operates the 1 070 MW Nam Theun 2 hydropower plant in Laos... 640 GW of renewable energies in China in 2020.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. EDF in Asia
  3. Activities

News | EDF Asie

Unit 2 of the Taishan nuclear power plant will enter into commercial operation on Saturday the 7th of September 2019, following statutory functional test of continuous operation at full power for 168 hours, which started on Saturday the 30th of August at 17: 15 local time... 12 April 2019 :authorisation for fuelling of Unit 2.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. EDF in Asia

DEWA signs MoU with Masdar and EDF for Phase 3 of Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park, and with EDF for Hatta Hydroelectric Plant | EDF Middle East

The 800MW third phase of the solar park, is being implemented by Shuaa Energy 2, which was established by DEWA with a 60 % stake in the company. Shuaa Energy 2 was launched in partnership with the Masdar-led consortium, and EDF, through its subsidiary EDF Energies Nouvelles, who own the remaining 40 % of the company.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. EDF in Middle East
  3. News

DEWA signs MoU with Masdar and EDF for Phase 3 of Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park, and with EDF for Hatta Hydroelectric Plant | EDF Middle East

The 800MW third phase of the solar park, is being implemented by Shuaa Energy 2, which was established by DEWA with a 60 % stake in the company. Shuaa Energy 2 was launched in partnership with the Masdar-led consortium, and EDF, through its subsidiary EDF Energies Nouvelles, who own the remaining 40 % of the company.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. EDF in Middle East
  3. News

Home | EDF Afrique

2 000... GW installed capacity across the world over the past 10 years... 2 innovations to support our clients.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. EDF in Africa
  3. Activities
  4. Engineering
  5. Thermal

News | EDF Afrique

The project's expected total cost is euros 1 2 billion... EDF will be harnessing its experience from the Nam Theun 2 dam project in Laos where it provided socio-economic support, recently recognized by independent experts... Thermal Engineering, for instance in the decommissioning of coal-fired plants in South Africa :the country's energy policy makes provisions for the closure of 12 GW of coal-fired stations between now and 2030.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. EDF in Africa
  3. News

Expanding our thermal capacities | Brésil

This is why we aim to increase our market share by building new thermal capacities of up to 3 GW and by capitalizing on our highly qualified, and operationally excellent, Macaé teams... With a capacity of 827 MW, Macaé produces energy for approximately 2 5 million people in the metropolitan region of Rio de Janeiro.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. EDF in Brazil
  3. Our activities
  4. Thermal

Nuclear | Inde

Its capacity to generate up to 75TWh per year means it will power the equivalent of 70 million households while helping reduce CO 2 emissions by 80 million tons... 9 9 GW... tons of CO 2 emissions will be economised through the plant.

  1. Edf.fr
  2. India

Electricity generation and gas utility in Italy

6 5 GW... In the electric power sector Edison operates in Greece through ElpEdison- a Joint Venture with Hellenic Petroleum- running 2 gas fired plants in Thessaloniki (390 MW) and Thisvi (460 MW).

  1. Edf.fr
  2. EDF in Italy
  3. Activities

United Arab Emirates | Émirats Arabes Unis

EDF Renewables awarded at MESIA AWARDS for Utility Scale Solar Project of the Year- 2 GW Al Dhafrah PV plant. The accessibility of this site is under evaluation .

  1. Edf.fr
  2. meta-home

Enter your text :
Back to top