Senior Backend Developer F/H (2023-85999)
Posted on 30/08/2023
- Contract type:
- Permanent contract
- Level of education:
- Master, DEA, DESS
- 5 - 10 years
- WEB - developpement
- Country / Region:
- France / Ile-de-France
- 20 place de La Défense
Description of the offer
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Backend Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Python (Django, Celery, FastAPI), DevOps (AWS, Terraform), and databases such as ElasticSearch & PostgreSQL.
- Develop and maintain scalable, robust and efficient back-end services using Python (Django, Celery, FastAPI)
- Work with DevOps tools such as AWS and Terraform for the CI/CD pipeline and other development processes.
- Implement secure applications and data protection.
- Design and implement efficient databases using ElasticSearch and PostgreSQL.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions.
- Support, monitor, and troubleshoot production systems and applications, optimizing performance, resolving production problems, and providing timely follow-up on identified issues.
By joining our team, you'll be a part of a dynamic, innovative organization committed to creating the best technology solutions. If you're eager to work on exciting projects and want to bring your expertise to the next level, please apply now.
- Proven experience as a Backend Developer or similar role.
- Strong experience with Python (Django, Celery, FastAPI).
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes (AWS, Terraform).
- Excellent knowledge of ElasticSearch and PostgreSQL databases.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision, and be collaborative in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an interest in overcoming technical challenges.
Experience with Machine Learning and MLOps including but not limited to PyTorch, SBERT, transformers, and similar technologies is an asset but not necessary.