V.I.E - Contract Manager (REF OFFRE VIE 196447) F/H (2023-78906)
Posted on 20/05/2023
- Contrat type:
- Level of education:
- Master, DEA, DESS
- 2 - 5 years
- Country / Region:
Description of the offer
ENERSOK is a subsidiary of EDF Group in charge of a 1600MW CCGT construction project (1billion USD).
Under the supervision of the Construction Director, the Contract Manager aims to ensure the performance of the contracts (EPC and Owner engineer contract) for which he/she is responsible throughout their execution.
He/she will contribute to :
- Better control of risks, including costs and deadlines in the execution of contracts;
- Optimising contractual positions in the protection and defence of the interests of the SPV;
- Limiting the risk of disputes and litigation.
Roles & responsabilities:
Technical knowledge and skills :
- Technical background (Engineer) with good legal culture : 5 years of higher education, very good knowledge of the fundamental notions of contract law specific to each legislation (Civil and Common Law);
- Knowledge of the usual mechanisms of standard forms of construction contracts (FIDIC, NEC etc.);
- Very good knowledge of the Office package;
- Good command of English (B2 level minimum).
Behavioural skills :
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams;
- Ability to listen and learn ;
- Integrity ;
- Seriousness and professionalism.
Conditions of access to the post :
- A legal or engineering background with a specialisation in contract law;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in: project monitoring, works monitoring, project management, contract monitoring, procurement or contracting.
-A legal or engineering background with a specialisation in contract law;
-At least 5 years of professional experience in: project monitoring, works monitoring, project management, contract monitoring, procurement or contracting.
Length of assignment : 24 months
IMPORTANT: The Volontariat International en Entreprise (V.I.E.) is open to young French men and women of the required age, of all levels of education, in compliance with their national service obligations, as well as to young nationals of the European Economic Area under the same conditions.
So before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria. You must be able to answer yes to all the following questions:
- I have turned 18 and I am not yet 29
- I am French and/or a national of a European Economic Area country.
- If I have French nationality or dual nationality, I have fulfilled the national service obligations of my country.
- I have no criminal record.